nuffnang

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Appreciating it.....


Salam,

Its been quite sometime when I last updated my blog. Ya.. its really been quite sometime. I do have something to share with you. I believe its more on a philosophical side actually.

What is life? What does it feel you are still breathing and living? Yes, its great isn't it.... but some people doesn't realize it all. During my days off, I managed to watch "Voice". A Japanese drama which have many of my favourites actors and actresses. The drama is about life and listening to the voice of those before they died. Its a forensic drama but it focuses more on the message that the deceased want to give to those who are still living. Sometimes, we fail to appreciate those who are still living, but only when they leave us, we began to feel their loss and appreciate them.

No comments: