Wow, its been a long time. I think I haven't updated my blog for quite sometime now. It's not that I'm busy or what, its just that I didn't have a slight clue on what to write about.
hmmm..... well, Let's talk about Bukit Pelindung.
1. Situated in Kuantan, Pahang.
2. It's 220m +- high above the sea level.
3. It is tar or in proper English, it has a tar road leading up to the peak.
4. you can see the whole Kuantan from the peak, except the ones which are covered by other hills..
5. It's a 70 degree walk.(Interesting ain't it???)
6. I salute those who run or jog up and down the Bukit Pelindung....
ok... that's about it...
well, last 2 Sundays, the 7th of February, me and Jazli accompanied a pack of 6 girls to Pelindung Hills, since neither of them has a car, both me and Jaz had to drive..... No worry girls, we both enjoyed the pleasure... when we all started, all of them was very excited, you know like little kids finding ice creams, sweets... etc2.... but when the climb begins, uuu, the enthusiasm dies out.... even though some did start whining, they didn't give up. The scenic view of Kuantan is waiting for them. Finally, after half an hour walk, we reached the peak. The view indeed is breath taking. You can see Terminal Makmur, Stadium Makmur, ECM, Tg. Lumpur and lot's more....
Sadly, while scaling down the hill, one of the sisters had an unfortunate events. Her sandals suddenly becomes loose.. or terputus...... hehe, although it happened, she is a strong a girls, she just bears it till we reached the foot of the hill. Well her friend was kind enough to lend her shoes, while she bare feet"ed" down..