nuffnang

Thursday, May 15, 2008

whew!!!



Sorry for the late update,

I was away for quite sometime. I went to Kuala Terengganu and KL for about week. Anyway, I managed to go to the TTI or Taman Tamadun Islam. It isn't fully constructed yet, but its open to the public. I only managed to visit a quarter of the park as the other aren't open yet. Construction is still going on to date. The place is filled with like wise replicas of mosques from all over the world. At first sight, I thought I had to paid to enter as it has the common feature of normal parks as such Aquaria and etc. But, thank god its free. If not, i'd been furious if I had to paid. . If we had to pay to get in, the state government should let a private company carried out and maintained the place with their own money instead of using the people's money. This just my view, i hope it doesn't offend anyone.


Ok.
Till next time.

No comments: