nuffnang

Friday, February 6, 2009

Rantings...

Salam,

Well, well. It's my first entry for this month. A lot of thing have happened. The BN plot to topple Pakatan rakyat led government in Perak really disgust. The people weren't given the choice to choose. It seems that the Sultan favours the BN decision to form a government. Don't fret. Everything has its will, God will surely be among those who are patience. Inallah ha ma'as sobirin.....

Anyway, I don't want to talk much about it, Malaysian politics now really disgust me.

Tomorrow a sampling trip to Tasik Chini. Hope to see lots of flora and fauna. I'll provide the pictures when I got back here.

Its a short one isn't it? I believe many of us fail to recognize the world wide economical slump. Politicians are more concern about toppling a state government though rather than strategies to protect the country from these economical problems..

No comments: