nuffnang

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Masak Nasi Minyak



Salam,

Don't ask me why I even put this recipe here. I myself don't even know.

For those out there, I believe some men are better cook than woman.... mmm, do u agree with me???? haha

well......


To make it u need:

500g Rice (Washed)
a spoon of margarine or butter ( minyak sapi (cow's ghee) would be better)
onion ( cut nicely)
garlic (cut nicely)
ginger( 1/2 cm would be fine)
spices i.e.: kulit kayu manis, bunga cengkih....
skimmed milk

methodology:

1. turn on the fire( well, everyone knows that....)
2. put in the margarine. let it melt
3. then, add in the onion, ginger, garlic and spices. fried it until you've got a nice smell.
4. after that, add 2 cups of water and also 250ml of skimmed milk.
5. let it boil for a while, after that add in your rice.
6. The let it cook nicely.

Tadaaaa........

you can eat it with "Ayam masak merah or Opor Daging"... Yum Yum.......

kalo nk , I can cook it to u... hahaha ...:D

No comments: