Most uni's student in Malaysia will be facing their final exam this coming November. Yeaaah, exams is something that all of us hate. Well, except for those 'bookworms', they like to be tested....
Here another MNM's guide to exam:
1. Study last minute. It works. I've put it in my blog months ago.
2. If you can't face the exam, don't worry. Just commit suicide.
3. Enjoy yourself when the exam is coming. For example, go to the movie, play DOTA severely or have a match with your friends (PES 2009). You can ease your mind a bit.
4. Read the essay question first before heading to the objective. It's much easier that way and you can save time.
5. Can't answer the question?? You just climb up the stairs of a high building,go to the roof top, then make your final jump. You won't have to worry anymore. Muahaha
6. Scorn somebody . Its a good way to release tension.
7. Finally, from an Islamic perspective, pray and ask God for His guidance while answering the question and tawakal and also hope for the best.